Our site has several sample tests available for you to examine before registering to our site. The sample tests give you the opportunity to answer some questions from our database, however the “Grade Exam” button at the end of the test does not grade the exam. You have full access after registration. Some have registered onto the site and then go to this link rather then logging onto the site. Please use your username and password to obtain full access to all the questions with graded answers and rationale.
Articles in this section
- What is the question content of the NCETM/TMB?
- What is the question content of the MBLEx?
- I have a question and would like to talk to someone, what is the best way to contact you?
- What is cache?
- What are cookies?
- I can log onto your site just fine at home, why can’t I log in at work?
- Why do I keep seeing the same question?
- I am studying the content for the MBLEx why is there a Complimentary Alternative Medicine (CAM) category?
- Does the MBLEx have Complimentary Alternative Medicine (CAM) questions?
- I was taking a practice exam, and I got kicked out. Why?