We believe that a category percentile score of 80% or higher is a good indicator for exam readiness. The Random exam category pulls questions from each category just like the National and MBLEx exams. Utilize this section to test your abilities to answer questions in every category and try for 80% or better. Your confidence and knowledge base will be strengthened, to help you prepare for your licensing exam.
Articles in this section
- What is the question content of the NCETM/TMB?
- What is the question content of the MBLEx?
- I have a question and would like to talk to someone, what is the best way to contact you?
- What is cache?
- What are cookies?
- I can log onto your site just fine at home, why can’t I log in at work?
- Why do I keep seeing the same question?
- I am studying the content for the MBLEx why is there a Complimentary Alternative Medicine (CAM) category?
- Does the MBLEx have Complimentary Alternative Medicine (CAM) questions?
- I was taking a practice exam, and I got kicked out. Why?