Our program will only kick you out of the site if you have been idle (no activity) for more than 45 minutes. If you are being kicked off earlier then that, your web browser may have a time out feature. To avoid this from happening you can change the setting parameters established by the browser, or click every so often on the page when working on a question that might take longer then 10 minutes to answer.
Articles in this section
- What is the question content of the NCETM/TMB?
- What is the question content of the MBLEx?
- I have a question and would like to talk to someone, what is the best way to contact you?
- What is cache?
- What are cookies?
- I can log onto your site just fine at home, why can’t I log in at work?
- Why do I keep seeing the same question?
- I am studying the content for the MBLEx why is there a Complimentary Alternative Medicine (CAM) category?
- Does the MBLEx have Complimentary Alternative Medicine (CAM) questions?
- I was taking a practice exam, and I got kicked out. Why?