Each category selection where you choose to test has a certain number of questions to pull the exams from. The exams created from this queue, if answered correctly will go to the back of the category queue. The questions answered incorrectly will stay at the front of the queue so you will see them again before the questions you answered correctly. If you are testing in the same category multiple times and you answer a question incorrectly you will see it again, but never in the same review exam.
Articles in this section
- What is the question content of the NCETM/TMB?
- What is the question content of the MBLEx?
- I have a question and would like to talk to someone, what is the best way to contact you?
- What is cache?
- What are cookies?
- I can log onto your site just fine at home, why can’t I log in at work?
- Why do I keep seeing the same question?
- I am studying the content for the MBLEx why is there a Complimentary Alternative Medicine (CAM) category?
- Does the MBLEx have Complimentary Alternative Medicine (CAM) questions?
- I was taking a practice exam, and I got kicked out. Why?