First check to see if you are using the correct username and login information. You can do so with the original confirmation email that was sent to you when you registered. If you have checked the login information and you are still having an issue, check to see if your browser cookies and cache needs to be cleared. Most of the time, you can right click on a blank spot on your Internet page, and go to a web developer dropdown menu and clear the cookies and cache that way.
Articles in this section
- What is the question content of the NCETM/TMB?
- What is the question content of the MBLEx?
- I have a question and would like to talk to someone, what is the best way to contact you?
- What is cache?
- What are cookies?
- I can log onto your site just fine at home, why can’t I log in at work?
- Why do I keep seeing the same question?
- I am studying the content for the MBLEx why is there a Complimentary Alternative Medicine (CAM) category?
- Does the MBLEx have Complimentary Alternative Medicine (CAM) questions?
- I was taking a practice exam, and I got kicked out. Why?