Some computers may have Firewall protections in place that protect the computer or restrictions on what web content you may search for. If that is the case, and your work is fine with you studying at work, have the IT people add our site as a safe address to access. Sometimes cookies can block you and they or your cache needs to be cleared. Most of the time you can right click anywhere on your internet page and go to a web developer dropdown menu and clear the cookies and cache that way. Also some web browsers won’t allow you to access our site because of software differences. We recommend the free browser download FireFox by Mozilla.
Articles in this section
- What is the question content of the NCETM/TMB?
- What is the question content of the MBLEx?
- I have a question and would like to talk to someone, what is the best way to contact you?
- What is cache?
- What are cookies?
- I can log onto your site just fine at home, why can’t I log in at work?
- Why do I keep seeing the same question?
- I am studying the content for the MBLEx why is there a Complimentary Alternative Medicine (CAM) category?
- Does the MBLEx have Complimentary Alternative Medicine (CAM) questions?
- I was taking a practice exam, and I got kicked out. Why?