These are also known as permanent or persistent cookies. They are stored cookies on the user’s hard drive, until it expires or is deleted. Their purpose is to save identifying information about the user. For example, your items you wish to purchase in the check out cart or usernames and passwords attached to certain sites. Here is a helpful link to instructions on clearing your cookies: http://www.wikihow.com/Clear-Your-Browser%27s-Cookies
Articles in this section
- What is the question content of the NCETM/TMB?
- What is the question content of the MBLEx?
- I have a question and would like to talk to someone, what is the best way to contact you?
- What is cache?
- What are cookies?
- I can log onto your site just fine at home, why can’t I log in at work?
- Why do I keep seeing the same question?
- I am studying the content for the MBLEx why is there a Complimentary Alternative Medicine (CAM) category?
- Does the MBLEx have Complimentary Alternative Medicine (CAM) questions?
- I was taking a practice exam, and I got kicked out. Why?