If at any time you change your mind and need to switch the review exams. You can log into the site and choose the “My Profile” tab at the top of the page. Then click the “Change Password/Edit Profile” link, and change your exam then save the profile. Yes, you will see the same questions from our database, the origins and insertions along with its actions do not change. The major difference in the exam review database pool is the Complimentary Alternative Medicine questions (CAM) when switching from the NCETMB to the MBLEx or NCETM. When you are studying with the MBLEx and NCETM, you will still have a CAM category to test from. This category provides your CAM modality definitions, history of massage, and CPR questions.
Articles in this section
- What is the question content of the NCETM/TMB?
- What is the question content of the MBLEx?
- I have a question and would like to talk to someone, what is the best way to contact you?
- What is cache?
- What are cookies?
- I can log onto your site just fine at home, why can’t I log in at work?
- Why do I keep seeing the same question?
- I am studying the content for the MBLEx why is there a Complimentary Alternative Medicine (CAM) category?
- Does the MBLEx have Complimentary Alternative Medicine (CAM) questions?
- I was taking a practice exam, and I got kicked out. Why?