Some computers may have Firewall protections in place that protect the computer or they might have restrictions on what web content you are allowed to search for. If that is the case, and your work is fine with you studying at work, have the IT people add our site as a safe address to access. Sometimes cookies and cache can block you and they might need to be cleared. Most of the time you can right click anywhere on your internet page and go to a web developer dropdown menu and clear the cookies and cache that way. Also some web browsers won’t allow you to access our site because of software differences. We recommend the free browser download FireFox by Mozilla.
Articles in this section
- I can log onto your site just fine at home, why can’t I log in at work?
- Why will clearing my cookies help me log in, what are cookies, and how do I do this?
- Why will clearing my cache help me log in, what is cache, and how do I do this?
- What is a browser?
- What is a firewall?
- I just signed up, why can't I log in?
- I have a question and would like to talk to someone, what is the best way to contact you?
- What is the question content of the MBLEx?
- How do I log into the helpdesk?
- How do I create a ticket?