These are also known as permanent or persistent cookies. They are stored cookies on the user’s hard drive, until it expires or is deleted. Their purpose is to save identifying information about the user. For example, your items you wish to purchase in the check out cart or usernames and passwords attached to certain sites. Here is a helpful link to instructions on clearing your cookies: http://www.wikihow.com/Clear-Your-Browser%27s-Cookies
Articles in this section
- I can log onto your site just fine at home, why can’t I log in at work?
- Why will clearing my cookies help me log in, what are cookies, and how do I do this?
- Why will clearing my cache help me log in, what is cache, and how do I do this?
- What is a browser?
- What is a firewall?
- I just signed up, why can't I log in?
- I have a question and would like to talk to someone, what is the best way to contact you?
- What is the question content of the MBLEx?
- How do I log into the helpdesk?
- How do I create a ticket?