A firewall is a security software program that helps your computer screen for viruses, worms or even hackers that try to reach your computer over the Internet. Most systems have a firewall built-in and turn on by default. Sometimes parental controls are set up and restrict certain content on your web browser. This may affect your access to our site; add our web address to the approved web pages so you may access our site. The word Massage is sometimes bulked in with unwanted content. Here is a link for the most used Firewall: http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/using/security/learnmore/atkin_firewall.mspx
Articles in this section
- I can log onto your site just fine at home, why can’t I log in at work?
- Why will clearing my cookies help me log in, what are cookies, and how do I do this?
- Why will clearing my cache help me log in, what is cache, and how do I do this?
- What is a browser?
- What is a firewall?
- I just signed up, why can't I log in?
- I have a question and would like to talk to someone, what is the best way to contact you?
- What is the question content of the MBLEx?
- How do I log into the helpdesk?
- How do I create a ticket?